Click here to buy. (10$) Like many people, I had to go through some major narcissists in my life before I could learn my flaws and build myself up to be stronger. Writing this book was painful. A few tears were shed. I know how it feels when you think you are never good enough […]
1. Break your work into smaller tasks
2. Delete tasks from your to-do list
3. Commit to doing an average job
4. Work in short bursts of time
5. Use affirmations
6. Reward yourself
7. My special tip: Using a stop watch
TED talks are great. They motivate you, inspire you, and teach you. Let’s take a look at 5 TED talks on anxiety to help you understand it and cope better.
Feeling anxious at night? You’re not alone. In this post, let’s find out some cures for your night time anxiety.